Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.lindsaya.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- There are cases where Zaya Artistry, LLC (‘Lindsaya.com’) may ask you for personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, gender, email address, etc. We do this for instance when you register for contests/promotions, respond to communication such as e-mail, and for services that require registration or subscription. If you would like to be on our mailing list, we will ask you to actively opt-in. We might also collect personal information from you from a third party, for instance, if the website allows you to send an e-postcard, in which case we need to know the name and e-mail address of the recipient. That information will only be used for the specific purpose (delivering the e-postcard) and Zaya Artistry will not further contact the third party unless the third party contacts us.
- When you visit our website we may collect so called ‘click stream’ data (server address, domain name, etc.). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us (for instance by registering), which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
A cookie is a small string of information that the website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used to remember for instance your user name and password. You can turn off all cookies, in case you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options, you have to adjust your browser settings. There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware though that when you have set your computer to reject cookies, it can limit the functionality of the website you visit and it’s possible then that you do not have access to some of the features on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of visitors’ information
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature and to provide you with the relevant products or services (for instance to deliver a prize you may have won in a contest).
- To send you information/materials via e-mail or SMS-messages about products, offers, and news we think could interest you. This information may relate to programs, products, offers, and news of Zaya Artistry and/or its licensees or carefully selected commercial partners. We only send you this if you have opted-in to receive Zaya Artistry/Lindsaya.com e-mails and/or SMS messages. If you no longer want to receive emails and/or SMS messages, or if you want to modify your personal data to be deleted from our database, please refer to the ‘Opt-out, delete or modify personal information’ section below.
- To analyze visits to the website and learn about the interests of our visitors in aggregate, and also on a personal level, to better understand your interest and need, so we can improve our programs, products, and services to deliver to you the type of content, features, and promotions that you are most interested in.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You may cancel your registration at any time, and you can choose to opt-out of receiving any e-mails messages from Zaya Artistry LLC. Additionally, you can choose to have all your personal information deleted from our database.
If you want to opt-out of cookies you can click the button below. If you do not see the button or if you wish to delete or modify your personal information you can email email@example.com
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Protection of visitors’ information
In order to protect the information, you provide to us by visiting our website we have implemented various security measures. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people, who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
Please keep in mind though that whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While Zaya Artistry strives to protect its user’s personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
Zaya Artistry is committed to protecting the privacy of children and has no intention of collecting personal data from children under the age of 13. Our Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 13 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 13 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
The Company nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online
Who manages visitors information?
What third parties we receive data from
Disclosing personal information to third parties
Except as described in this policy, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without informing you in advance and in accordance with applicable data protection law. Your data may be transferred to website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in designing and operating the website, executing services (for instance prize fulfillment), or help us analyze collected data. These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as indicated and will be required to keep the information confidential. We will also release personal data without consent if such is required by law, for security purposes, or to prevent imminent harm.
Changes to the policy
We may from time to time need to amend this policy, due to changes in regulations and to keep up with new developments and possibilities on the internet. We, therefore, reserve the right at our discretion to make these changes and ask you to check this page periodically, as you are bound by these changes when visiting our website.
How you can contact us
Zaya Artistry LLC, 26269 Ivanhoe Ave, Redford Mi, 48239
You may also contact us via telephone at (313) 883-9921.